Doctor Who Series 7 Pt2
Episode: The Girl Who Waited
THE DOCTOR
“There can only be one Amy in the Tardis – which one do you want?
(2 shot)
Your choice...
RORY
This isn’t fair, You’re turning me into you.
(head and shoulders)
THE DOCTOR
Your choice Rory.
(over the shoulder)
RORY
I...
(close up)
AMY knocks on the door of the Tardis and implores the occupants
AMY
Doctor!
(over the shoulder)
Bangs again
Doctor!
(over the shoulder)
She stops, softly says
AMY
Rory...please. The look on your face when you carrier her. HER.
(close up)
Rory reacts, his hear breaking
(medium shot)
AMY
When you carried her away. You used to look at me like that. I’d forgotten how much you loved me, id forgotten how much I loved being her.
(medium shot)
Rory struggles with his decision choocing to let the future version of his wife go
(bust shot)
AMY
Amy Pond in the Tardis...with Rory Williams.
(over the shoulder)
Effectively condemning his wife to death, Rory makes his decision and locks the door to the Tardis.
(medium shot)
AMY (Now determined)
If you love me then don’t let me in. Open the door and I’ll come in – I don’t want to die, I wont bow out bravely I’ll be kicking, screaming fighting til the end.
(long shot)
RORY
Amy I love you
(close up)
AMY
I love you too. Don’t let me in. Tell Amy I’m giving her the days...the days with you. The days to come.
(close up)
RORY
I’m so so sorry
(close up)
No comments:
Post a Comment